Want links to blog posts, podcasts, and advice about getting the healthcare you deserve?
Sign up for bi-weekly updates.
- Does Complaining About a Doctor Do Any Good?
- When Musical Parodies and Smart Patients Collide
- Can't Get Diagnosed? Maybe You Have a Rare Disease
- How to Save $20 Thousand or More
- Is It OK for Your Doctor to Keep Secrets from You?
- What Do Dr. Oz, Dr. McDreamy and Dr. Nancy Snyderman Have in Common?
- Patient Care Utopia, Brought to You by....
- Misdiagnosis Symposium, Long Island, Care to Join Me?
- Tips and Fixes - A Doozie of an Idea and You Can Participate
- Making a Big Medical Decision? Leave Your Inner Pollyanna at the Door
- Thrills – and Some Frustration – as We Recognize Private Professional Patient Advocates Week 2014
- The 2014 Schueler Patient Advocacy Compass Award… and the winner is…
- Eight Hour Day? Get Paid for Sixteen
- Doing What You Love Right Into a Hole
- Death, Dying, Unhappiness and Misery Have Been on My Mind
- All Dressed Up With Big Places to Go
- Confessions of a Failure
- Why Being Too Helpful Will Destroy Your Advocacy Practice
- Let’s Do a Refresh for 2014 – A Tipping Point for Private Advocacy!
- Of Honor and Yardsticks
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No
- Time to Put a Stop to Drive-by-Doctoring
- True Confessions – My Take on Health Care Reform
- A Tutor Who Tooted the Flute…
- Who’s Really a Patient? Skewed Opinions Result from Inside Information
- Why Rob a Bank When You Can Make More Money by Counterfeiting Drugs?
- 10 Patient Empowerment Tips to Post on Your Refrigerator Door
- The 2012 Elections and the Issue of Healthcare Reform
- Your Most Important Health Resolution for 2012
- The Ultimate Gift – Organ Donation