Want links to blog posts, podcasts, and advice about getting the healthcare you deserve?
Sign up for bi-weekly updates.
- When Intuition Saves Your Life
- Video - Cute, Short, Packs an Important Message
- Everyone Has a Story - Wear Yours on Your Back
- Join the Scrubs Police?
- The Definition of Insanity and How It May Apply to You
- Ouch, Got My Flu Shot, and Ohhh, My Arm!
- Ready or Not - How to Leave the Hospital
- Veteran's Day, the Affordable Care Act, and Sarah Palin Still Has It Wrong
- Don't Let the Doctor Write You Off - A Lesson in Tenacity
- Rude Interns Are Just the Start
- Don’t Let the YesButs Stand in Your Way
- ‘Tis the Season to Extend Your Outreach
- Riddle Me This – Then Take a Step Back
- What Patients Fear – The Waiter Will Spit in Their Soup
- Remember Cat’s Cradle? How to Use It to Build Your Advocacy Practice
- Is Grampa Packin’ Heat? And Other Considerations for Advocates
- A Surefire Way to Drive Older Clients Away
- High Tech, Scalability and the Human Role of Health Advocates
- Certified Patient or Health Advocate? Here we Go Again
- And a Great Time, and Some Great Learning, Was Had by All
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No
- Time to Put a Stop to Drive-by-Doctoring
- True Confessions – My Take on Health Care Reform
- A Tutor Who Tooted the Flute…
- Who’s Really a Patient? Skewed Opinions Result from Inside Information
- Why Rob a Bank When You Can Make More Money by Counterfeiting Drugs?
- 10 Patient Empowerment Tips to Post on Your Refrigerator Door
- The 2012 Elections and the Issue of Healthcare Reform
- Your Most Important Health Resolution for 2012
- The Ultimate Gift – Organ Donation