Want links to blog posts, podcasts, and advice about getting the healthcare you deserve?
Sign up for bi-weekly updates.
- Movin' on Up...
- The McDonalds Approach to Becoming an Empowered Patient
- The Wall Street Journal Misses the Mark on Doctor Rating and Review Websites
- Nobody Who Can, Really Wants to Cure Cancer
- Arrogance and Intimidation - When Is It Time to Push Back?
- Testing 1-2! About Recording Your Doctor Visit
- Will Obamacare Deny Cancer Care for Seniors Over Age 75?
- Are You Kidding? When Doctors or Surgeons Are Jerks
- Spring Cleaning Time! Get Rid of Those Unneeded Drugs in Your Home
- Channeling Bob Dylan - How Does It Feel?
- Happy Birthday to Us! AdvoConnection Turns 5
- You’re Not Charging Enough, and It’s Hurting Our Entire Profession
- The One Thing That Will Cause Your Private Advocacy Practice to Fail
- The One Thing You Must Do to Grow Your Advocacy Practice (and Take a Vacation, too)
- Mentors and SIGs – Our Best Resources Yet
- The Real Cost of Selling One’s Soul
- Turning Adversity into Proactive Survivorship
- Henry Ford, Mary Kay, Success and Patient Advocates
- I’ve done advocacy for friends and loved ones all my life. Now I just want to get paid for it.
- Teaching Your Clients to Fish Starts by Leaving the Rod and Reel at Home
- Top Doctors and Best Hospitals – for a Price
- The Cost of a Doctor Visit – Where is the Value?
- 10 Years of Lessons Learned from Misdiagnosis and Medical Mistakes
- Looking for Trisha Torrey, (former) About.com Patient Empowerment Expert?
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No
- Time to Put a Stop to Drive-by-Doctoring
- True Confessions – My Take on Health Care Reform
- A Tutor Who Tooted the Flute…
- Who’s Really a Patient? Skewed Opinions Result from Inside Information
- Why Rob a Bank When You Can Make More Money by Counterfeiting Drugs?