Want links to blog posts, podcasts, and advice about getting the healthcare you deserve?
Sign up for bi-weekly updates.
- Which OTC Drugs Work Best? Pharmacists Recommend
- Do As I Say and Not As I Do
- REAL Men, Dads Included, Are Smart Patients
- The Cost of CT Scans - Money, Cancer and Peace of Mind
- Chapter 4: Watchful Waiting for The Lump
- Medical Credit Cards Can Make You Sicker
- The Roommate, the Reunion, the Diagnosis, and the Empowered Patient Advice
- Battling "More"
- Suspicion, Loss of Trust, Change of Venue
- Hospitals and Their Dirty Little Secrets
- With a Nod to Dr. Phil – How’s That Workin For Ya?
- Going to Jail, Spinning Plates, Peace of Mind – and You
- Sharing Healthcare’s Dirty Little Secrets
- Insanity Is Repeating the Same Behavior…
- Pushing Back
- Filling the Gap Changes Everything for Your Patient
- The VITAL Piece of Information the Press – and Many Patients AND Advocates – Are Missing
- What Does It Take to Be an Overnight Success?
- Obamacare Seeks Navigators – Is There a Role for You?
- Profession – or Calling? What Do You Consider Your Advocacy Work?
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No
- Time to Put a Stop to Drive-by-Doctoring
- True Confessions – My Take on Health Care Reform
- A Tutor Who Tooted the Flute…
- Who’s Really a Patient? Skewed Opinions Result from Inside Information
- Why Rob a Bank When You Can Make More Money by Counterfeiting Drugs?
- 10 Patient Empowerment Tips to Post on Your Refrigerator Door
- The 2012 Elections and the Issue of Healthcare Reform
- Your Most Important Health Resolution for 2012
- The Ultimate Gift – Organ Donation