Want links to blog posts, podcasts, and advice about getting the healthcare you deserve?
Sign up for bi-weekly updates.
- Movin' on Up...
- The McDonalds Approach to Becoming an Empowered Patient
- The Wall Street Journal Misses the Mark on Doctor Rating and Review Websites
- Nobody Who Can, Really Wants to Cure Cancer
- Arrogance and Intimidation - When Is It Time to Push Back?
- Testing 1-2! About Recording Your Doctor Visit
- Will Obamacare Deny Cancer Care for Seniors Over Age 75?
- Are You Kidding? When Doctors or Surgeons Are Jerks
- Spring Cleaning Time! Get Rid of Those Unneeded Drugs in Your Home
- Channeling Bob Dylan - How Does It Feel?
- Let’s Talk About Excellence in Patient and Health Advocacy
- Patient Advocates, Income Tax Deductions and Guide Dogs
- When Is Potential Competition the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Your Business?
- 10 Lessons Patient Advocates and Navigators Can Learn from the Superbowl
- Some High Profile Marketing and a Review Opportunity, Too
- Advocacy, Politics and the 2012 Elections
- Coopetition – But Don’t Give Away the Farm
- Watching the Headlines for Opportunities
- A One Word Resolution for All Advocates
- Why We Should Avoid Using the Title “Certified Patient Advocate”
- Patients Looking Out for Each Other – When Patients Know Best
- Getting Away With Murder? Public Records, New York and Across the US
- Chicken Little, Wishful Thinking and the 24 Hour News Cycle
- Every Patient’s Advocate 2.0 – An Update
- When Patients Read What Their Doctors Write
- Top Doctors and Best Hospitals – for a Price
- The Cost of a Doctor Visit – Where is the Value?
- 10 Years of Lessons Learned from Misdiagnosis and Medical Mistakes
- Looking for Trisha Torrey, (former) About.com Patient Empowerment Expert?
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No