Want links to blog posts, podcasts, and advice about getting the healthcare you deserve?
Sign up for bi-weekly updates.
- Movin' on Up...
- The McDonalds Approach to Becoming an Empowered Patient
- The Wall Street Journal Misses the Mark on Doctor Rating and Review Websites
- Nobody Who Can, Really Wants to Cure Cancer
- Arrogance and Intimidation - When Is It Time to Push Back?
- Testing 1-2! About Recording Your Doctor Visit
- Will Obamacare Deny Cancer Care for Seniors Over Age 75?
- Are You Kidding? When Doctors or Surgeons Are Jerks
- Spring Cleaning Time! Get Rid of Those Unneeded Drugs in Your Home
- Channeling Bob Dylan - How Does It Feel?
- Alone, But Not by Yourself
- 8 Ways Your Advocacy Practice May Be Like The Giving Tree
- Can an Advocate Do More Harm Than Good?
- Broken Hearts Remind Us to Show Sympathy and Empathy
- A Second Opinion Isn’t Good Enough
- How Professional Patient Advocates Would Have Stopped Farid Fata
- Just Where Is that Privacy Line?
- Leading By Example
- Why It Takes So Long to Acquire a New Client
- Don’t Let These Headlines Be About You
- Patients Looking Out for Each Other – When Patients Know Best
- Getting Away With Murder? Public Records, New York and Across the US
- Chicken Little, Wishful Thinking and the 24 Hour News Cycle
- Every Patient’s Advocate 2.0 – An Update
- When Patients Read What Their Doctors Write
- Top Doctors and Best Hospitals – for a Price
- The Cost of a Doctor Visit – Where is the Value?
- 10 Years of Lessons Learned from Misdiagnosis and Medical Mistakes
- Looking for Trisha Torrey, (former) About.com Patient Empowerment Expert?
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No